K: Vinatieri
DEF: Seahawks

Bench:
Gio Bernard
Travis Benjamin
Jimmy Graham
Jerick Mckinnon
Buffalo

Buffalo is a stop gap for this week. But Bilal Powell and Eddie Royal are available and someone just released Golden Tate and Rawls. Is it worth picking up one of them by dropping Gio. With Hill in the backfield at Cincinnati, I think Gio is a waste of a roster spot.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
ludakrishna":373s6amo said:
QB: Phillips Rivers
RB: CJ Anderson
WR: Allen Robinson
WR: Alshon Jeffrey
TE: Gronk
FLEX: Eddie Lacy
FLEX: Christine Michael
K: Vinatieri
DEF: Seahawks

Bench:
Gio Bernard
Travis Benjamin
Jimmy Graham
Jerick Mckinnon
Buffalo

Buffalo is a stop gap for this week. But Bilal Powell and Eddie Royal are available and someone just released Golden Tate and Rawls. Is it worth picking up one of them by dropping Gio. With Hill in the backfield at Cincinnati, I think Gio is a waste of a roster spot.

IIRC Rams have given points to defenses consistently. I wouldn't feel bad about starting the Bills D for a week.

Gio has not been productive outside of 1 game. If it's not PPR, I'd drop him for sure. That said, I don't think you're necessarily looking at better consistency from Powell. I don't know what to think of Forte's mystery injury. But I don't think you have much to lose at this point.
Jeffrey is dinged up (again) and White is out. Royal should continue to get targets. Royal's probably not a great long-term producer.
Tough choice between Powell & Royal. If you want production now, go Royal. ; if longer term but lower ceiling, Powell.

TBenjamin has been frustratingly inconsistent (I guess that's not really surprising). He could put up 30 pts, or 3 against Oakland. I'd risk starting him.

My feeling is McKinnon is showing more consistency, so I'd consider starting him even against Houston's D.

I'm pretty 'meh' on Tate. Rawls is too far out and may return to a timeshare.

0.02$

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Gio is only valuable in PPR. If anything were to happen to Hill, he'd a be a must-start every week. I don't see Royal being consistent enough to own. I could be wrong, as Hoyer seemed to look his way a lot this past Sunday. Powell is similar to Gio in the sense he is only valuable if the guy ahead of him gets hurt. With Forte's age, I could definitely see him missing some games later on this season. I'm surprised how much volume they are giving Forte. And IMO Tate is pretty useless. I read some article that said the average depth of target is like 1.3 yards from the line of scrimmage. He is basically catching bubble screens and short passes. He's worthless in standard.

Tbh, I'd probably just hold Hill. If you do drop him, do it for Powell.

OP
OP
L

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Someone just dropped Jonathan Stewart. Gio is a waste of a spot. I am strongly considering putting a waiver in for Stewart as when he returns, he's a number 1 option. Gio is handcuffed until Hill is out.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2zzcqyl1 said:
Someone just dropped Jonathan Stewart. Gio is a waste of a spot. I am strongly considering putting a waiver in for Stewart as when he returns, he's a number 1 option. Gio is handcuffed until Hill is out.

Yeah drop Gio for JStew. He will be a RB2 once he comes back.

m0ng0

Reaction score
The Bills have a pretty good schedule coming up, I got them last week against the Pats thinking maybe with a backup QB they can get me by, however looking at their schedule I will keep them around :D

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I just dropped Tate as someone randomly put Baldwin on the waiver wire. As I was number 1 in the queue that was an easy decision.

OP
OP
L

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":apj6r6b5 said:
ludakrishna":apj6r6b5 said:

Yeah drop Gio for JStew. He will be a RB2 once he comes back.

Done

Latest posts