Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Trade Advice

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Trade Advice
Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:48 pm
  • I got a offer for Lacy, Maclin, Kenneth Dixon and the Chiefs D for Gurley, Corey Coleman and Tyler Boyd. Anyone see any reason why not to make this deal? I'm not a fan of Lacy or Maclin to be honest but Gurley is gonna find a hard time finding running lanes until they learn how to throw the ball in LA. Thoughts
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Re: Trade Advice
Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:34 am
  • I'd pass on that trade. Corey Coleman has a broken hand, and as long as Kessler is his QB he won't have much value unless you are in like a 14 team league. You're better off just streaming DST's, just look what happened to KC DST last week. Tyler Boyd isn't even worth rostering. And he'll be even more useless once Eifert comes back. So you're basically giving away Lacy, Maclin and Dixon for Gurley. Gurley is by far the best player in the deal, but I think you're giving away too much. Unless you have incredible depth and don't start Maclin, I'd pass. Dixon has a chance to be good, but good chance he gets stuck in a RBBC.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Re: Trade Advice
Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:43 am
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:I'd pass on that trade. Corey Coleman has a broken hand, and as long as Kessler is his QB he won't have much value unless you are in like a 14 team league. You're better off just streaming DST's, just look what happened to KC DST last week. Tyler Boyd isn't even worth rostering. And he'll be even more useless once Eifert comes back. So you're basically giving away Lacy, Maclin and Dixon for Gurley. Gurley is by far the best player in the deal, but I think you're giving away too much. Unless you have incredible depth and don't start Maclin, I'd pass. Dixon has a chance to be good, but good chance he gets stuck in a RBBC.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the OP was the team giving up Gurley for Lacy, Maclin, etc. Is that correct?

"There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:41 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information