Trade Advice

getnasty

Reaction score
I got a offer for Lacy, Maclin, Kenneth Dixon and the Chiefs D for Gurley, Corey Coleman and Tyler Boyd. Anyone see any reason why not to make this deal? I'm not a fan of Lacy or Maclin to be honest but Gurley is gonna find a hard time finding running lanes until they learn how to throw the ball in LA. Thoughts

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'd pass on that trade. Corey Coleman has a broken hand, and as long as Kessler is his QB he won't have much value unless you are in like a 14 team league. You're better off just streaming DST's, just look what happened to KC DST last week. Tyler Boyd isn't even worth rostering. And he'll be even more useless once Eifert comes back. So you're basically giving away Lacy, Maclin and Dixon for Gurley. Gurley is by far the best player in the deal, but I think you're giving away too much. Unless you have incredible depth and don't start Maclin, I'd pass. Dixon has a chance to be good, but good chance he gets stuck in a RBBC.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":ngadhtq1 said:
I'd pass on that trade. Corey Coleman has a broken hand, and as long as Kessler is his QB he won't have much value unless you are in like a 14 team league. You're better off just streaming DST's, just look what happened to KC DST last week. Tyler Boyd isn't even worth rostering. And he'll be even more useless once Eifert comes back. So you're basically giving away Lacy, Maclin and Dixon for Gurley. Gurley is by far the best player in the deal, but I think you're giving away too much. Unless you have incredible depth and don't start Maclin, I'd pass. Dixon has a chance to be good, but good chance he gets stuck in a RBBC.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the OP was the team giving up Gurley for Lacy, Maclin, etc. Is that correct?

Latest posts