Week 6 WR question

m0ng0

Reaction score
2 slots

I have Julio Jones, Larry Fitzgerald, Emmanuel Sanders and Sammy Coates.

Julio is going to see a lot of Sherman so not sure thats a good play, especially since Talib did a good job on him last week.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Man that's tough. Typically I never sit my studs, but I'd strongly consider it being a Hawks fan and knowing that Sherm will likely shadow Julio. Fitzgerald is a must start against that awful Jets secondary. Very close between Sanders and Coates, both have great matchups. Sanders seems safer, but he plays on the dreaded TNF. Good luck with your decision. Your guess is probably as good as mine.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation on one of my two teams.

I have J. Jones, E. Sanders, L. Fitzgerald & A. Cooper

I'm currently going with Sanders and Fitzgerald, but it's really hard to sit a guy like Julio Jones. My deciding factor was that if the Broncos could hold his numbers down, maybe we could as well, although the Falcons were playing with a lead in that game and I'm hoping they aren't when they play us, so that's a factor as well.

My other dilemma this week is if I should start the Seahawks Defense. I picked up the Bills as I knew we had the bye coming up and someone dropped them early on. I planned to drop them again and stick with Seattle, but the Bills are playing the Niners and apparently Kaep is starting, so I'm leaning towards sticking with the Bills.

Decisions surrounding the Seahawks always seem to be harder to make when it comes to Fantasy

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
man it kills me to do this but i think i am going with Sanders and Fitz also, the weather was the final straw....

Latest posts