Need waiver advice

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Need waiver advice
Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:31 am
  • Lost the last 2 weeks. Would've won had I started Stewart 2 weeks ago and CJ last week.

Roster
    QB : Phillips Rivers
    RB : CJ Anderson
    WR : Alshon Jeffrey
    WR : Allen Robinson
    TE : Gronk
    FLEX : Christine Michael
    FLEX : Jimmy
    K: Vinatieri
    DEF: Seahawks

Bench: Ty Montgomery, Travis Benjamin, Jonathan Stewart, Devonta Booker, Cole Beasley

Someone dropped Willie Snead. Should I attempt to get him through waivers? Drop Beasley? Rawls was also dropped a few weeks ago and is available. With what Pete said yesterday, he is one week away. Christine is not the answer and Rawls may come back and beast out a la last year. Is he worth a snatch at the expense of Beasley?
    FIRE CABLE to SAVE RUSSELL!
    ludakrishna
    NET Veteran

Re: Need waiver advice
Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 am
  • I do not think so, I am not convinced Rawls will do anything this year even when he comes back he will probably share the load with Michael.

Until Dez is back 100% Beasley is a pretty good option, not sure who is going to play QB for the Cowboys?
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:11 am
  • Hearing CJ Anderson is out at least a few weeks and he was getting a 2nd opinion. Rumors are that he may end up done for the year. You may want to start looking at your options in regards to replacing him, but definitely bench him at minimum

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:56 am
  • kidhawk wrote:Hearing CJ Anderson is out at least a few weeks and he was getting a 2nd opinion. Rumors are that he may end up done for the year. You may want to start looking at your options in regards to replacing him, but definitely bench him at minimum

Already had his backup as a handicap. Now the choice is should I drop CJ for Dion Lewis or Willie Snead.
    FIRE CABLE to SAVE RUSSELL!
    ludakrishna
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:31 am
  • ludakrishna wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Hearing CJ Anderson is out at least a few weeks and he was getting a 2nd opinion. Rumors are that he may end up done for the year. You may want to start looking at your options in regards to replacing him, but definitely bench him at minimum

Already had his backup as a handicap. Now the choice is should I drop CJ for Dion Lewis or Willie Snead.

With Lewis, you have a guy who may be active as early as this week or maybe not for 2-3 more weeks. Once he does get activated, then there is the question of playing time. I'm not sure how much he'll get.

With Snead you'll get the occasional good week, with a lot of mediocrity in between, but at least he is certain to play over the next few weeks.

It's kind of a tough call. Depends on how you feel about your current starters and if you feel you'll need someone right away.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information