Need waiver advice

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Lost the last 2 weeks. Would've won had I started Stewart 2 weeks ago and CJ last week.

Roster
QB : Phillips Rivers
RB : CJ Anderson
WR : Alshon Jeffrey
WR : Allen Robinson
TE : Gronk
FLEX : Christine Michael
FLEX : Jimmy
K: Vinatieri
DEF: Seahawks

Bench: Ty Montgomery, Travis Benjamin, Jonathan Stewart, Devonta Booker, Cole Beasley

Someone dropped Willie Snead. Should I attempt to get him through waivers? Drop Beasley? Rawls was also dropped a few weeks ago and is available. With what Pete said yesterday, he is one week away. Christine is not the answer and Rawls may come back and beast out a la last year. Is he worth a snatch at the expense of Beasley?

m0ng0

Reaction score
I do not think so, I am not convinced Rawls will do anything this year even when he comes back he will probably share the load with Michael.

Until Dez is back 100% Beasley is a pretty good option, not sure who is going to play QB for the Cowboys?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hearing CJ Anderson is out at least a few weeks and he was getting a 2nd opinion. Rumors are that he may end up done for the year. You may want to start looking at your options in regards to replacing him, but definitely bench him at minimum

OP
OP
L

ludakrishna

Reaction score
kidhawk":3enoezfa said:
Hearing CJ Anderson is out at least a few weeks and he was getting a 2nd opinion. Rumors are that he may end up done for the year. You may want to start looking at your options in regards to replacing him, but definitely bench him at minimum

Already had his backup as a handicap. Now the choice is should I drop CJ for Dion Lewis or Willie Snead.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":63lmm48z said:
kidhawk":63lmm48z said:

Already had his backup as a handicap. Now the choice is should I drop CJ for Dion Lewis or Willie Snead.

With Lewis, you have a guy who may be active as early as this week or maybe not for 2-3 more weeks. Once he does get activated, then there is the question of playing time. I'm not sure how much he'll get.

With Snead you'll get the occasional good week, with a lot of mediocrity in between, but at least he is certain to play over the next few weeks.

It's kind of a tough call. Depends on how you feel about your current starters and if you feel you'll need someone right away.