Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

.NET Superstars.....Huge gripe.

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
.NET Superstars.....Huge gripe.
Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:52 am
  • I am seriously perturbed at this league. I have the lead. I like winning. I don't like it when a couple of your matchups were won because of managers that are not paying attention or have given up. Ryan, I have a person that would love to take over a spot next season. Just a heads up for the future.
    Half the league is competing while the rest seem to not care or just plain forgot about it after the draft. Frustrating to say the least.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Re: .NET Superstars.....Huge gripe.
Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:10 am
  • Seahwkgal wrote:I am seriously perturbed at this league. I have the lead. I like winning. I don't like it when a couple of your matchups were won because of managers that are not paying attention or have given up. Ryan, I have a person that would love to take over a spot next season. Just a heads up for the future.
    Half the league is competing while the rest seem to not care or just plain forgot about it after the draft. Frustrating to say the least.

Yeah..I posted about it over a month ago ..nothing was done.

Bigger deal is in my pay league one guy has stopped setting his team...when its for real money thats a big no no.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:13 am
  • Well for next season keep my in mind. I am very active and am always up for a good league.
    EverydayImRusselin
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:34 am
  • Hmm...I didn't know there was a .net league. I am always available if a player is needed.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:19 pm
  • there are actually at least 3 .net leagues..PeHawks Karma, .net Beasts League, and .net Superstars
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:04 pm
  • My apologies for not answering sooner....don't get on here as much as I used to. There's not much I can do in-season to make people update their teams. Just know they won't be invited back next year.
    We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance. I do not see coincidence,
    I see providence. I see purpose. I believe it our fate to be here. It is our destiny.
    BBlades89
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:01 pm
  • That's good to know Ryan. I will be sending you the email address of the person I mentioned before. Great manager BTW. :)
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:07 pm
  • Seahwkgal wrote:That's good to know Ryan. I will be sending you the email address of the person I mentioned before. Great manager BTW. :)

Sounds good. Do you have my gmail address? If not, you can message me on Twitter. Also, what does it say about my fantasy football skills that some people aren't updating and I still only have 4 wins? :shock:
    We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance. I do not see coincidence,
    I see providence. I see purpose. I believe it our fate to be here. It is our destiny.
    BBlades89
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:16 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information