Final roster for playoff push

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Made a deal for AP in-case he comes back, I've got a spot in the PO's just not sure where I can improve at right now, maybe add handcuff's for the RBs?

10 team league

QBs: Matt Ryan / Russell Wilson

RBs:
Jordan Howard
Jay Ajayi
Rawls
Tevin Coleman
Adrian Peterson

A.J. Green
T.Y. Hilton
Mike Evans
Sammy Watkins
Steve Smith

TE - Jimmy Graham

K - Stephen Gostkowski

D/St - Seattle Seahawks

What do you guys have right now?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That's a solid team. Like me, I had both AP and Watkins and it absolutely derailed my season. Looks like you had a pretty injury riddled team with Rawls too, but you did a nice job getting Howard and Ajayi, arguably the two best waiver wire RB's this season.

I'm likely not making the playoffs, so I'd rather not even discuss my team haha. It's that painful.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I am up to 3rd place and I think I am in a fairly solid spot going to the playoffs...

Aaron Rodgers
Julio Jones
Larry Fitzgerald
LeSean McCoy
Jordan Howard
DeMarco Murray
Jordan Reed
Stefon Diggs
Cameron Brate
Tyrell Williams
Adam Vinatieri
KC Defense

Not sure if I should cut bait on Jordan Reed, My bench has been a steady churning in and out of people who can help me on a week to week basis, I picked up Brate when Reed got hurt.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
m0ng0":145bgqk8 said:
I am up to 3rd place and I think I am in a fairly solid spot going to the playoffs...

Aaron Rodgers
Julio Jones
Larry Fitzgerald
LeSean McCoy
Jordan Howard
DeMarco Murray
Jordan Reed
Stefon Diggs
Cameron Brate
Tyrell Williams
Adam Vinatieri
KC Defense

Not sure if I should cut bait on Jordan Reed, My bench has been a steady churning in and out of people who can help me on a week to week basis, I picked up Brate when Reed got hurt.

That's a great team. And you should not drop Reed, he is a top 3 TE. Probably the top TE now that Gronk is out. Unless it sounds like his injury is season ending, no reason to drop him.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
14 team .5 ppr, I'm locked into 2nd or 1st depending on this weekend.

QB Stafford
RB Murray/Howard
WR Evans Crabtree Robinson
TE Olsen
K bryant
DEF Philly

Kaepernick
Henry
Starks
Harris
Smallwood

Feeling okay about my roster. I was killing it up to week 10 and since been kind of flattening out. I feel my roster is good enough to explode any week so heres hoping I get 3 good games in a row.

Latest posts