Final Fantasy 13 for xbox 360

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Anyone have any personal reviews on this game? I would like to get yours thoughts before I go out and buy it.

Snohomie

Reaction score
I have the PS3 version and love it. It coming out right before finals was just cruel. If you're a fan of the FF games (sans 11 (crappy MMO), and nobody liked 12) then you'll probably like 13.

No idea how it plays on 360, though.

OP
OP
Seahawksfan425

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
I personally never played any of the final fantasy games but my cousin has it on the PS3 he recommended I get it he says it's a really great game. I read online that the difference between PS3 and 360 isn't very big. I found a brand new final fantasy on ebay for only $40 so I went ahead and bought it. Hopefully I will like it. Im caught up in Mass Effect 2 right now haha.

Smurf

Reaction score
Why I hate it:

All the characters look like women (i know, thats just FF, but it has always bothered me).

The cut scenes are beautiful, in game animation...not so much.

Plays too slow

and i generally dont enjoy turn based RPG's...

OP
OP
Seahawksfan425

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Thanks for your personal thoughts Smurf, haha I can always trust you for videogame reviews I'm loving Mass Effect 2 by the way.

Smurf

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":18ew3pfa said:
Thanks for your personal thoughts Smurf, haha I can always trust you for videogame reviews I'm loving Mass Effect 2 by the way.

Nice, that game is the Shhhhhhhhhhh

OP
OP
Seahawksfan425

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Haha yeah I havent been able to get that far in the game though I have been switching around with some Madden 10 and NCAA football 10, I'm on the part where you first encounter with the collectors and you see Ashley Williams again.

Smurf

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":2w13gmck said:
Haha yeah I havent been able to get that far in the game though I have been switching around with some Madden 10 and NCAA football 10, I'm on the part where you first encounter with the collectors and you see Ashley Williams again.

You havent even scratched the surface yet.