First auction mock of 2017

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with how this 10 team mock turned out. It was through yahoo, so it's their standard lineup. One of my leagues is a 10 man half PPR league I've been in for 4 years now. It' a cool lineup, QB, WR, RB, Flex, Flex, Flex, K, Def and 5 bench spots. If I could get this team, I'd be thrilled.

QB: Jameis Winston ($1)
WR: AJ Green ($53)
WR: Mike Evans ($60)
WR: Keenan Allen ($19)
RB: Leonard Fournette ($32)
RB: Eddie Lacy ($8)
TE: Hunter Henry ($1)
K: Nick Novak ($1)
DEF: Seattle ($3)

WR: Corey Davis ($3)
WR: Breshad Perriman ($1)
RB: Dalvin Cook ($7)
RB: Samaje Perine ($2)
RB: Thomas Rawls ($1)
TE: OJ Howard ($1)

I love the first 3 WR, but a little unsure about Perriman. I think Davis will be a stud. Maybe a better rookie version of Amari Cooper. I really, really like Fournette. I'd either want him or Mixon. I think Mixon went for $41, which is too steep for a rookie in a crowded backfield. For $8, Lacy is an absolute steal. I had to get Rawls for the handcuff. I'm making a point to get both Cook and Perine. Especially Cook. I wanted Eifert, but I wasn't able to get him. I like Henry though. I'd love the pairing of Winston and Evans. Even with the offseason additions of Desean and Howard, I think Evans will still put up top 5 WR numbers. He's just too good.

Yeah, it's a lot of rookies, but I like it. This rookie class is loaded with studs, and I'll taking advantage of it on draft day.

Latest posts