Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Trade question?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Trade question?
Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:55 am
  • I'm looking to trade Adam Theilan and Tevon Coleman for Tyreke Hill, Non ppr league. What do you Think? I'm good at RB since I drafted Kareem Hunt and it looks like his job now.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Re: Trade question?
Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:11 pm
  • getnasty wrote:I'm looking to trade Adam Theilan and Tevon Coleman for Tyreke Hill, Non ppr league. What do you Think? I'm good at RB since I drafted Kareem Hunt and it looks like his job now.

I wouldn't do it. I'm not a huge Coleman fan, but he does get a decent amount of touches with Freeman there. But I really like Thielen. Especially now that he's moved to the slot, I can easily see him leading that team in receptions by a mile. He was Bradford's go to guy last year, and the short to intermediate game is all Bradford. PPR or not, I think Thielen has a big year. Hill's just too gadgety for me. I don't think KC will have him run the ball like he did last year. Plus, I don't think he's that great of a receiver. I'd be willing to bet he has a big sophomore slump this year. That's just my opinion. Don't let it sway you either way.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information