Keeper league dillema? Or am I stupid?

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
So, PPR / keeper league- 12 teams

I drafted Julio Jones 6th overall last year.* If I keep Julio, I give up my 6th overall pick this year.. (Finished 6th place.. lol)

My team was pretty weak, so my only option to keep other than Julio is Jimmy Graham. I picked him in the 13th round. (Would lose a 12th rounder if kept)

My gut feeling tells me to keep Jimmy Graham. (Higher value at that pick) Julio might slide to me at 6 overall as is.

What do you think ?

jdblack

Reaction score
I'd personally go with Graham if you're fine replacing Julio with Evans/ODB/McCoy. Evans is the pick in PPR imo with ODB injury uncertainty, pretty even with Julio. I wouldn't go McCoy unless your league kept a ridiculous number of RBs.

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Thanks a lot ! I appreciate the response. I was leaning towards Jimmy as well.

edogg23

Reaction score
Keep Julio here is why. Would you trade Julio and whatever player you get in the 12 for Jimmy and whatever player you get in the 6th? The answer to this will be obvious 99.99% of the time. Quality always trumps quantity in fantasy football

jdblack

Reaction score
He said Julio would cost him his 1st round pick (6th overall), not his 6th round pick.

getnasty

Reaction score
Who will be available at 6 if you let Julio go. If the player you can get at 6 is better then Julio then keep Graham if he's not then keep Julio.

Latest posts