RB - Doug Martin
WR - Keenan Allen
WR - Kelvin Benjamin
WR - Stefon Diggs
WR - Sammy Watkins
TE - Rob Gronkowski
K - Blair Walsh
DEF - Pit

Yes I had the first pick which I did not really enjoy that much, Blount was auto drafted for me as I was having network difficulties during that pick, I don't like him and I don't think he is a good fit in Philly and he will not produce even close to what he did last year. There are a couple of options out there like Forte, Burkhead, Kamara, Prosise and CARSON. I really want to take Carson or Kamara but I think its too early, however if I wait to long they will be gone.

Any thoughts

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'd get Rid of Blount and pick up Wendell Smallwood, ASAP. And if you can find a spot for Carson, do it.

getnasty

Reaction score
Id be looking to package 2 players in return for 1, Blount and Fat Rob for Kareem Hunt type of deal. That will create you extra roster spot for Carson. I'd probably be looking to do the same thing with your Wr's.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I would be worried more about Allen and Watkins and their injury history.

jdblack

Reaction score
Some risky picks in rounds 2/3, but that's what happens if you want high ceiling guys in your spot. I like it.

Pretty much always a good idea to trade 2 players for 1 better player. With only three bench spots you probably won't get any interest in your lower picks, so you'd want to look at packaging your best non-Gronk/DJ players for upgrades.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
You took some risks with a few guys who have a history of injury. I tend to do the same. If Gronk and Keenan Allen stay healthy you will win a lot of games. I like your RBs more than your WRs, maybe you can upgrade there.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
Haha, I knew the #1 pick was cursed :)

thanks for all the thoughts on my team, things just got real with David Johnson going down, not many choices to replace him (Bernard and Forte) and with a 3 man bench I took a wild chance on Chris Carson, I liked what I saw from him and he looks like the best back on our roster from what I have seen so far. Heres hoping he blows up this year unlike the apparently downward trajectory of my team.

Latest posts