Samaje Perine

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Dynasty league, full PPR. Looks like he'll get another shot this week with Kelley out. I'm trying to find a way to get him, but just can't figure out who to give up. My RBs are Ajayi, Collins, Gallman, Rawls, and Foreman. I also have Cook and Carson on IR. The only other guys I have who I might consider are Devante Parker and Njoku. Parker is probably my 6th best receiver at the moment, but a case could be made for Cooper. But I'm not dumb enough to let Cooper go that easily. Njoku is my backup behind Henry. For dynasty, I don't think I can risk losing him. My initial thought was Rawls, because of the crowded backfield. Any advice?

getnasty

Reaction score
What league are you in the Davonte Parker is your 6th best WR? I'd trade your 4th and 5th best receivers for someone much better then Perine

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
getnasty":2igyib72 said:
What league are you in the Davonte Parker is your 6th best WR? I'd trade your 4th and 5th best receivers for someone much better then Perine

Perine was on waivers. He didn't last long. But I have AJ, Evans, Keenan, Cooper, Thielen, and Parker. I pulled off a trade for Evans last week. He offered Evans, Rawls, and a 3rd for Mixon, Corey Davis, and Engram. To me, it was a no brainer.

I just offered Alf Morris and Parker to the Zeke owner for Elijah McGuire. He has one extra spot after releasing Eifert. All his IR slots are filled. We'll see what he says.

Latest posts