Long term league needs new players

Vetamur

Reaction score
I run a pay league that is going on 10 years now. Its 100 dollars buy in, active and competitive but still chill group. Not all Seahawk fans. It will be 12 team, live online draft, no keepers. We had the same people forever but this year we need to replace 3 people.. 2 people have sort of fallen off the face of the map and one person doesnt have the extra cash for fantasy football this year.

If interested, message me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Veta Mur

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Have you found your players yet? If not when is the date of your draft? If it doesn't conflict with my schedule I could be interested. Would we be doing it Tokyo time?

Fair warning: I was league champ last year so I'm kind of a big deal. A fantasy football savant, one might say. If you plan to win this year I'd advise not to include me.

OP
OP
V

Vetamur

Reaction score
Sorry.. I last checked here just before you replied. Will repost next year. We draft Seattle evening time (Tokyo day time).

Wed welcome someone of your considerable FF stature!

jmahon316

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":18fqhzw8 said:
Have you found your players yet? If not when is the date of your draft? If it doesn't conflict with my schedule I could be interested. Would we be doing it Tokyo time?

Fair warning: I was league champ last year so I'm kind of a big deal. A fantasy football savant, one might say. If you plan to win this year I'd advise not to include me.

Vetamur":18fqhzw8 said:
Sorry.. I last checked here just before you replied. Will repost next year. We draft Seattle evening time (Tokyo day time).

Wed welcome someone of your considerable FF stature!

Sounds like he was scared :sarcasm_on: