tru or revis?

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
im picking up waivers on my D right now to make up for the fact i was absent at draft...for DB, right now i am trying to decide between revis, earl thomas, or tru...revis obviously being the better player but knowing they are not going to throw at his direction this year. who is the better pickup?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Depends on scoring..but usually you want a CB who gets picked on..so they get a lot of tackles and chances at INTs.

I have no idea what Revis's stats were last year off hand but I would guess he couldnt have had more than 40 tackles all year.. this year he will have even less as his rep has grown.

A safety on a bad defense...(Milloy or Thomas) is also a great selection.. a safety on a bad defense can get 100 plus tackles a year.

OP
OP
ElDoceHombre

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Vetamur":1ht95o49 said:
Depends on scoring..but usually you want a CB who gets picked on..so they get a lot of tackles and chances at INTs.

I have no idea what Revis's stats were last year off hand but I would guess he couldnt have had more than 40 tackles all year.. this year he will have even less as his rep has grown.

A safety on a bad defense...(Milloy or Thomas) is also a great selection.. a safety on a bad defense can get 100 plus tackles a year.

that was more or less my thinking. i feel thomas and tru are poised to have pretty big years and i picked them up on my other fantasy team. trufant looks great. not only is he gonna get picked on a bunch this year, but i think hes recovered enough to capitalize on it. and thomas...well we all know what he can do. babineaux got 100+ tackles last year so im expecting that + a few more picks out of him optimistically.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I am loving the new avatar Hombre. That commercial is ! and ? for sure.

OP
OP
ElDoceHombre

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Minne":1bmab866 said:
well trufant did quite well

so glad i started him...although going against arian foster still made me lose

Latest posts