I'm screwed at RB, what would you do?

Chapow

Reaction score
I have Ray Rice, who I start no matter what.
Knowshon Moreno is out.
Jonathan Stewart has done nothing and isn't getting many touches.
CJ Spiller has done nothing, is getting less touches than Lynch or Jackson and plays on a terrible team.
Marion Barber has done little more than Stewart or Spiller and the Cowboys just aren't running the ball and are playing Houston this week so will probably continue to throw the ball to keep up.
Cadillac Williams has gotten lots of touches and is his teams unquestioned #1 back, but he hasn't done much with all those touches and is playing against Pitt this week.

Mike Tolbert is available, but I believe in the Seahawks run D, especially at home.

I must start 2 of these guys and possibly 3 (flex).
It's looking pretty ugly.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Whos on your waiver wire? The FB in Green Bay (Kuhn? something like that) is getting goal line touches so he might be worth picking up as a bit of a gamble that he gets in the endzone. Depending on your scoring system, San Diegos Sproles might be a decent pick up..I doubt he gets the endzone or many yards rushing but he will get some receiving yards.

OP
OP
Chapow

Chapow

Reaction score
These are the guys on the wire that are available that I would consider...

Laurence Maroney-Too risky until I see how the Broncos use him.
Correll Buckhalter-Will probably start against Indy with Moreno out, I'm considering picking him up for this week.
Fred Taylor-Which Pats RB is going to get touches this week? Nobody knows.
Sammy Morris-See above ^^^
Marshawn Lynch-Another Bills RB, Ugh.
Peyton Hillis-Cle is playing at Bal this week, I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns were held to FG's like the much better Bengals were.
Mike Tolbert is still available, Sproles is not.
John Kuhn is available, but dang, 11 total touches through 2 games is a heck of a gamble.

I forgot to mention in my original post that it is a PPR league.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I picked up Buckhalter and am starting him this week. Indianapolis has a crappy run D and Buckhalter always seems to do well when he fills in.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Kuhn has only 11 touches, but remember in that first game GB still had their primary back available.

But I would go with Taylor.. K. Faulks role will be taken by Sammy Morris, leaving the hard running to Taylor. Sammy Morris is also a decent play in PPR but less upside.

Tolbert will be bottled up but may get a TD anyway.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
NE also has Green-Ellis, who is slated to start.

Number one rule of thumb when drafting for RBs. Avoid any RB from Denver, NE, and Carolina. None of these teams want to use a primary back even if they are studs(See Carolina).