Madden 11 - Michael Turner

CANHawk

Reaction score
So does anyone else think they made him a little too awesome in this years game? He cannot be tackled. People bounce off him like the bounced off Christian Okoye in Tecmo Super Bowl so many years ago as he rumbles to 30 yard gains on every carry.

WTF?

Pisses me off.....

HawkNasty81

Reaction score
Everyone in Madden 11 can break tackles like they're Adrian Peterson. I've even broken 5 tackles in one run with Justin Forsett. now that's just wrong

OP
OP
CANHawk

CANHawk

Reaction score
CaptainRipper":22brzy2c said:
Everyone in Madden 11 can break tackles like they're Adrian Peterson. I've even broken 5 tackles in one run with Justin Forsett. now that's just wrong

I dunno, playing on All Madden level I can't break tackles for nuthin. I'm workin that right stick when I hit the line and Lynch still goes down instantly... but true to form, I scale it back to All pro, and I'm racking up 200 yards of rushing every game. There's no in between.

Rflagg

Reaction score
CANHawk":281d258b said:
CaptainRipper":281d258b said:

I dunno, playing on All Madden level I can't break tackles for nuthin. I'm workin that right stick when I hit the line and Lynch still goes down instantly... but true to form, I scale it back to All pro, and I'm racking up 200 yards of rushing every game. There's no in between.
That has always been the biggest issuse for me with ea sports games in general, on the hardest difficulty the ai seems to be clairvoyant at times on anything below the hardest it is a cakewalk.

If you think the breaking tackles is annoying rent ncaa 11 and tell me what you think about how every dlineman/lber being able to jump higher then Jordan, even with full pads mind you, also the defense in that game is int or nothing. :lol:

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
you gotta use custom sliders to make the game more realistic- google "playmakers madden 11 sliders"