who should I play?

cubbyhawkfan

Reaction score
Alright all you fantasy buffs im in a 12 team league and the conundrum I have is this:I have 5 very solid wrs who all could have very good days but I can only start 3 of them.They are Desean Jackson,Greg Jennings,Kenny Britt,Mike Wallace,and Hakeem Nicks.I know for sure im starting Nicks but after that its a crapshoot.Any suggestions would be welcomed!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Desean Jackson,Greg Jennings,Kenny Britt,Mike Wallace,and Hakeem Nicks

Yeah, I think Nicks is an obvious start. With Roethlisburger back, Wallace should do well I think. Ben really liked him towards the end of last season. Jackson loses some value with Kolb at QB...Jennings is in a pretty good committee of receivers. So I think you're right on with Britt, Wallace and Nicks.

God I feel like a broken record...but it's a crapshoot lol.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Jackson, Wallace, Nicks. But what the hell do I know. Jennings is going to be doubled all day because Finley is out.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Nicks, Jackson, Wallace, like Vet said. Britt isn't as likely to put up huge numbers as those guys are.

tdigitee

Reaction score
I agree with Jester - Britt, Wallace, Nicks. I think JAX will be focused on stopping CJ since he crushed them last season, and you may recall the JAX secondary from last year's game vs les Hawks as not being so great...