Interesting story on Seahawks and Madden 2010

Tapwire Mag

Reaction score
First off I am glad I have signed up for the forum and look forward to getting to know everyone!! I am down here in San Diego so need all the Seahawk love I can find hahah.

I had an interesting story wanted to share with the board. Last night I was talking with one of the head developers of Madden 2010 about the Seahawks. He was telling me he had been playing with them alot on the new game and they are the sleeper team of the game. He said the offense looked great with Hass, TJ, and Carlson and also said the defense is a beast on the game with the LB core the best of any team.

I know it is just a game and all but lets hope this rolls over to the real season and this is what we have to look forward to!! I can't wait to prove all the haters wrong this year. Bring on the season!!! Lets go Seahawks!!

Mckinja

Reaction score
Tapwire Mag":3j6pkpsv said:
First off I am glad I have signed up for the forum and look forward to getting to know everyone!! I am down here in San Diego so need all the Seahawk love I can find hahah.

I had an interesting story wanted to share with the board. Last night I was talking with one of the head developers of Madden 2010 about the Seahawks. He was telling me he had been playing with them alot on the new game and they are the sleeper team of the game. He said the offense looked great with Hass, TJ, and Carlson and also said the defense is a beast on the game with the LB core the best of any team.

I know it is just a game and all but lets hope this rolls over to the real season and this is what we have to look forward to!! I can't wait to prove all the haters wrong this year. Bring on the season!!! Lets go Seahawks!!

Welcome, we're glad to have you on board!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Ask that developercat what's up with the green jerseys!

It's important to Dom.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2g1gbid0 said:
3 words that i never want to hear again: Green Jerseys. Twitter.

Is it just the words 'green' and 'jersey' together or do we have to call them 'those shirts they pull over their shoulderpads' around you now? 8)

Reaction score
Personally I would rather wear my green Pat Kerney jersey I bought last year, than be one of those lamers that still rock the Boulware, Hamlin, and J Brown jersey. Guys it's not that bad. Who knows maybe they might come pout with a throwback style with the current players name and number. I wish you could customize that.