RB Quandary and is Romo worth keeping?

Chapow

Reaction score
This week I'm having a tough time deciding who to start in my flex spot, I have...

Brandon Jacobs @ SEA, Obviously as a Seahawk fan I don't like the matchup, but he has scored in double digits 4 straight weeks and if their ahead by a couple of scores in the second half they will be running the ball a ton.

Fred Jackson vs CHI, Clear #1 RB in Buffalo these days and has seen 20+ carries in each of the past 2 games, unfortunately that workload has only amounted to 8.7 and 10.5 points.

Shonn Greene @ DET, I can see him having a big day if the Jets are up by a couple of scores in the second half, but the Lions are 6th in the league in points per game and have shown they can stay in it especially at home.

I haven't seen any updates on Romo in a while and I would love to free up a roster spot as I have 3 QB's right now, Romo, Orton and Fitzpatrick. Anyone have any idea when he is expected to be back? Romo's opponents for week's 14, 15, 16 look like good matchups, PHI @ DAL, WAS @ DAL and DAL @ ARI.
What would you do, keep him or drop him?

tdigitee

Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say it I would go with Jacobs - he is more involved than Greene right now, and FJax against the Chicago D me no likely.

As for Romo, I heard he *might* come back at the very end of the season if he could help the team, but my thought there is that they're already 1-6, so what could they possibly gain from bringing him back for the last 1-2 games when they are completely out of it? conversely, if they somehow came back and were in the playoff hunt, surely that would have something to do with Kitna, so why would they pull him? I advise dropping Romo and roll with Orton (and Fitz based on matchups). Orton has a delicious FFL playoff schedule though if they continue to bomb Tebow *might* get some more action...

Good luck!

cheers /td

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I don't know how many bench spots you have, but if you have 3 QBs, that's 1 too many. Drop Romo.

Otherwise, You have to start Jacobs. Shonn Greene will only cause you to kill baby harp seals.