TE question

SeaDiddy

Reaction score
So I've got Witten as my TE but I was thinking about picking up Boss because he has a better matchup this week. My problem is I don't know who to drop for him. Here's my roster:

QB: Vick, Rivers - not gonna drop either of these guys.
RB: MJD, Forte, Moreno, Fred Jackson, Westbrook
WR: Calvin Johnson, Roddy White, Mike Williams(TB), Malcolm Floyd, Austin Collie
TE: Witten
K: Akers
DEF: New Orleans

I was thinking either Collie or Westbrook, but Collie is just coming back from injury and could be a good receiver next week or so, and Westbrook just took the starting job.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Personally, I'd just stand pat. I don't think you stand to gain enough to risk it.

Chapow

Reaction score
I agree with Sarlacc, there's no one on your roster I'd give up for Boss, especially since you already have Witten.

There is only 1 TE in the NFL that has been targeted more than Witten with 84 (Cooley's been targeted 85 times).
Witten leads the league with 60 receptions, the next closest is Pettigrew with 55. (I'm talking TE's).

I'd keep Witten in your lineup.

OP
OP
S

SeaDiddy

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I'm just in panic mode cause I'm playing the guy in 2nd place, and he's had some big games lately. I'm in first with a 1 game lead. Had my first loss in 8 games last week. I've got a 120 point lead, so as long as I win one of the last 2 games I should finish in first. I just need to narrow down who to start this week. Vick got me 30 pts last night, so I'm off to a good start. Any ideas on the 2nd RB, or 3rd WR?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
RB I like MJD and Jackson.

Johnson, White, Flloyd for WR, but you could make a case against Johnson with the 3rd string QB playing for DET (I dropped Pettigrew for Boss for this reason this week)