Starting line-up

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Myfantasyleague

The dilemma, as usual is the WR/RB slots. I've got a lot of talent on the bench. The QB is basically "If Cassel is playing, he starts over Hass", as terrible as Hass has been, INT = -2 pts, TD = +6 and despite throwing picks, he is putting the yards / TD's to be a decent fantasy option.

Holmes and Rice figure to see a lot of targets, but they are up against better defense. Torrain is taking the lion's share of carries at Washington probably, but the Cowboys D isn't super soft, and Hillis, Stewart and Bradshaw seem like better options.

This is make it or break it week for the playoffs, if I win/tie I'm in, or if I at least outscore the guy who is chasing my playoff spot (he is about 40 points behind me) then I take the tie breaker. Just curious if anyone has opinions.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Did you bench Floyd? And I hate to say it....Bench Lloyd. Tebow will start. Oh, crap...You don't have much of a choice now.
Your RBs look really good this weekend BTW. The QB situation is a tough call. Coin flip? lol.
Good luck this weekend.
Here is my lineup. I am really screwed with the whole Denver situation. I picked up BMW because of Atlanta's horrid secondary. However, I am still torn about Mike Wallace. Revis Island. Crap.
Week15
Week15D

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, after I found out about Tebow I put in Rice...then I found out about Tavarus being IR'd and I'm considering suicide.

I already took a 0 for Malcom Floyd. I'm not sure what to roll at WR now. Sanchez has been flaky...and up agains Pittsburgh. Tough call.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
So much for Tebow being a bust. I am so sick right now. Then Arian Foster has his worst game of the year. Yeah, unbeaten the whole year and beat the first week after the bye in our playoffs to the luckiest team in the league. I give up. I don't even want 3rd place. Not with this team.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I made every possible wrong move for 4 straight weeks to miss the playoffs in my league. I needed 2 more points from Sidney Rice, which I would have had if not for some PI from the defense. I was about 20 seconds too late to sub in cassel for hasselbeck, and even hass would have gotten the 2 more points I needed if he hadn't gotten benched for Charlie.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JesterHawk":18d9hxu5 said:
Yeah, I made every possible wrong move for 4 straight weeks to miss the playoffs in my league. I needed 2 more points from Sidney Rice, which I would have had if not for some PI from the defense. I was about 20 seconds too late to sub in cassel for hasselbeck, and even hass would have gotten the 2 more points I needed if he hadn't gotten benched for Charlie.

Or thrown an interception and fumbled up another ball to subtract 4 points you needed. :|

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the game was double-horrifying for me to watch. I generally try to abstain from playing Seahawks, but with Cassel questionable I needed a backup and QB was pretty thin, plus from a FF standpoint, a 2 TD, 2 INT game isn't that bad, and that had been about what he was producing lately.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I forgot to add that Reggie Wayne also had his worst game of the year. Foster and Wayne. Double whammy. I swear to god, my husband is the luckiest MoFo on the planet. He placed 5th in the season standings(I beat him twice this year by LARGE margins). He is playing the number one team this weekend(I was number two) for the championship and lo and behold....Adrian Peterson is hurt(on his opponents team) with Matt Forte having a match up from hell(opponent). It's not right. Seriously...Watch my team go off and score more than both of them. I am relegated to play for third.
F--ing sucks!!! Fantasy playoffs are all about LUCK. I am thinking about NOT having a playoff system next year and just go by flat records(I am commish). sigh.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I'm fully expecting a 300 point game from my team just to destroy my sanity this week as I battle it out in the consolation bracket.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Me too. In fact, watch my team outscore the two playing for the title. It would basically be what has been happening all season long. Sigh.
Still, 3rd place is not a reward. Not for my roster anyways. It's more like the pity game for having bad luck on one weekend. LMAO.