Madden 2012 seahawks intro

CANHawk

Reaction score
awww hell yeah.

[youtube]CPEgFF-Ms8E[/youtube]

Les, I know it's a stupid video game and you're itching to move it to the fantasy forum, but it's Seahawks and it's awesome so don't.
:th2thumbs:
please?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Boooo green jerseys!! They look even uglier in video game form. Also wondering who the white goofeball wearing #71 was, thats just wrong!

Other then that, pretty cool.

drdiags

Reaction score
Was wondering if this meant the team is going to play with the Lime jersey again this year? Already have voiced my opinion on that topic and been called a knuckle-dragging cretin so not really debating taste anymore. This is how we knew there was a chance they would wear them 2 years ago.

Nice opening.

EDIT: Pete looks like he is juicing ... :stirthepot:

ak3000

Reaction score
drdiags":k35wje0d said:
EDIT: Pete looks like he is juicing ... :stirthepot:

He totally looks redonkulous in this game.... but what else would you expect from EA.... I like the waiving 12th man flag in the background... too bad they didnt go the extra step of showing it raise up... probably saving it for Madden 13

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ak3000":1ee9bnu4 said:
I like the waiving 12th man flag in the background... too bad they didnt go the extra step of showing it raise up...

They had already spent their $500 annual budget for updating Madden from the previous version. No money left amidst the gazillions they make every year off the new Madden.

OP
OP
CANHawk

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it's always ticked me off that Madden can't figure out how to lock off retired numbers. It can't be that hard. They're just lazy. I think it's funny how Pete has no neck. he looks like a Frankenstein!

Sac

Reaction score
Pete definitely looks like he's juicing in that video. But something else...

Anyone notice that the first QB they showed was wearing #6? Not #8?

Although they did show #8...