Need one more team for my Yahoo league.(updated!!!)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I desperately need a 10th team for my Yahoo league, I have sent out the invites but one person doesn't appear to be interested at all. All talk. lol.
Anyways, this league has been fun and going for 4 strait seasons. It consists of your basic offensive players but there is no team defense. We use IDP's that are crucial to your score every weekend. Please PM me if you are interested. I can send more details if need be. :)

jdruaint

Reaction score
I will play. pm me the info. English had his draft this morning but sadly not even half the league showed up to draft which is pretty gay and with every other team auto picking the next best ranked guy i must say well wasnt as fun. I agree with the seriouse players part. Makes it much more fun to play in the leagues than when people who dont show up to draft, turn in their line ups, make trades and drops, ect ect. No offence to english or anything not his fault.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
jdruaint":b2gr59v2 said:
I will play. pm me the info. English had his draft this morning but sadly not even half the league showed up to draft which is pretty gay and with every other team auto picking the next best ranked guy i must say well wasnt as fun. I agree with the seriouse players part. Makes it much more fun to play in the leagues than when people who dont show up to draft, turn in their line ups, make trades and drops, ect ect. No offence to english or anything not his fault.
I so agree. That is why I quit one league I was in last year. There were numerous times that my opponent could have beaten me if they were paying attention to their team(byes, injuries). Man, I like to win but not like that. It sucks.
Which brings me to this topic. The league I am commish in got back 8 of 10 teams from the last season. They are all competitive and really track their teams. The two that are not coming back were not invited because of that reason. I do not want quitters or overwhelmed managers in my league. There is a new guy that is supposed to join any day now and that is why we have one spot left. I will send you the info about the league so you can see how it is set up. Oh BTW, we are all east coast timers and the draft is the day before the first regular season game. 6pm EST.
If you want to auto draft you sure may but I highly suggest pre-ranking your desired players...especially defensive players since yahoo's default rankings for them suck....You just want to look for consistent tacklers. That's huge in our league.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I sent you the info but it's still in my outbox. What the hell?

jdruaint

Reaction score
I got the pm and info, sorry i took so long to respond busy week. I will be out of town the day of the draft. I dont like auto drafting and not beeing able to pick my own team so i am sorry but i wont be able to join. Thank you for the offer though and gl your team and with the league!

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
No problem. Thanks for the reply. I will get somebody in.