12th Man Represented!

Major Seahawk

Reaction score
Anyone get it yet? I got 2011, I wasn't planning on getting 2012 unless they made some major improvements.

drdiags

Reaction score
So I play a Franchise mode game against the Steelers at the CLink in an exhibition game. I beat the Steelers 9-3 but on one drive, Okung goes out with a High Ankle Sprain and Red breaks his collarbone within the next couple of series.

The rosters were updated, though they still had Kelly at CB starting. They rearranged the layout for accessing the audibles and other controls, but it isn't a big deal for me, since I haven't been playing Madden for more than a few months now, off and on.

Reaction score
drdiags":2x6mabko said:
So I play a Franchise mode game against the Steelers at the CLink in an exhibition game. I beat the Steelers 9-3 but on one drive, Okung goes out with a High Ankle Sprain and Red breaks his collarbone within the next couple of series.

The rosters were updated, though they still had Kelly at CB starting. They rearranged the layout for accessing the audibles and other controls, but it isn't a big deal for me, since I haven't been playing Madden for more than a few months now, off and on.

I have been setting injury slider to 25 or 30, otherwise the injury list gets too long too fast.

Roster update was pretty decent...though the Z Miller numbering is a mystery to me lol. I started a dry-run franchise and will start over after the week 1 rosters are out. I also went into Superstar Mode and made myself our new QB, we're 2-1 so far with me at the helm. :th2thumbs: