Madden 12 Seahawks fail

ak3000

Reaction score
But what else is new? Its harassed SE Alaska Seahawks for years with a white walter jones, but I think this year takes the cake.

Qwest Field is still repped instead of Centurylink
Zach Miller #80, John Moffitt #65

and i'll be damned if everytime I kickoff, Jeff Reed isnt the first guy down the field taking down the KR, he must have like 100 speed.

I dont need to be reminded its just a game, its still enjoyable to play, but small things like this brings me down

uncle fester

Reaction score
Hopefully you can still change the player numbers? In Madden 10 it was one of the options under Player Management anyway. That'd be annoying if they've taken it out, but not acknowledged retired numbers.

On the subject of kickoffs, I found Mare (in M10, until he went and retired on me) could get there either 3rd or fourth in a sprint. Even managed to force and recover a fumble and score with it once.

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
To be honest with you, i think the hawks look pretty good in Madden 12. Marshawn is a beast. 99 trucking and stiff arm.

Smarter CPU AI makes up for the low ratings in the defense.

The only downfall from my perspective is the QB's. Whitehurst has better accuracy compared to TJACK, but TJACK has a stronger throwing power which to me seems to get to the WR quicker rather then in Whitehurst's case would get deflected.

The playbook isn't as good as last year imo because things that work for me last year didn't work this year.

I ran the SEA OFF playbook last year, with PHI DEF. My record was quite impressive.

This year im playing the Hawks with RAMS, yes RAMS, offense book. DEF idk yet.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
1. You can change there number threw player management. plus I have already been in contacted with Danny Moore who is the ratings guy and asked to fix it In the next update.

2. The reason why it still shows Qwest Field is because when they changed the name is was to late to fix it to clink field.

These minor details I think are minor the game play is awesome. The Seahawks fun the O-line suck but that's ok. I have had zero issues with the game and I buy it every year and last year was really bad.