trade advise needed

getnasty

Reaction score
would you trade Tom Brady and DeMarco Murray for Cam Newton and Jimmy Graham? We start 4 wr 1 te and 1 te/wr so i'd be bumping Malcom Floyd to the bench in favor of Graham. We start 3 rb and i already have Benson, Forte, Bradshaw, James Starks and Felix Jones. One more piece to the puzzle, rushing TD are worth 6 and passing TD are worth 4 and obviously QB get points for rushing yards as well. Thanks for the help

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I wouldn't do it. Brady and Murray's ceiling are much higher than Newton and Grahams... Obviously since Newton rushes for so many TDs that's the bonus but I think Brady and Murray will always be more consistent and give you a chance at a huge game.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not seeing the upside. You get a bit more from Newton assuming he keeps it up, but Brady is unlikely to have a poor game. Watching the Hawks/Boys game...Murray is a beast and will continue to produce big games. Graham is sweet on the TE slot, probably solidly the #1 TE in most scoring setups...but he isn't likely a huge upgrade over most good WRs.