I have
Ray Rice, Bal RB
Ryan Mathews, SD RB
Fred Jackson, Buf RB
James Starks, GB RB

Roddy White, Atl WR
Steve Smith, Car WR

Jake Ballard, NYG TE

While I dont NEED another RB I this would give me more ammo and choices come playoffs, but it would limit me on WR

nategreat

Reaction score
How many RB, WR, and FLEX players are you guys starting in your league? That would be the determining factor. The trade seems fair. The only thing is, Ballard is doing just about as well as Vernon Davis has been, so you're not gaining much on that end. And Turner's and Wallace's production is pretty even in turns of fantasy points for the year.

But you look pretty solid on the RB front, between Ray Rice and Fred Jackson- and Mathews and Starks are solid backups. So I would decline the trade and keep Mike Wallace. But the trade is fair.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Looking at your roster, I wouldn't do it.

You really don't need another RB so you are making yourself weaker at a position only to improve a position that doesn't need to be improved. Wallace is one of the best WRs in the game, and you're trading him for 2 players who just improve you much, if at all.

On a week-by-week basis, Ballard and Davis are a toss-up. They both have been hit-or-miss. And it would be tough to start Turner over Rice and Jackson on a any given week.

Dietrich

Reaction score
I wouldn't do this either. Wallace is a top 5 receiver. Turner is nice but you're okay at RB.

OP
OP
A

AshamanMat

Reaction score
Yeah I declined it, I need to keep my options open at WR and dont want to handicap myself there