RBMichael Turner...
TEJake Ballard...
W/TBrandon Marshall...
W/RMatt Forte
Reggie Bush
KMatt Bryant...
DEFBaltimore...

Maclin might not play.
Smith isn't very consistent, Baltimore's offense has been sketchy and they play the 9ers Defense.
Jackson is frustrating and seems to be pouting a bit.
Burleson figures to have a good game in what will probably be a shoot out with Green Bay.

I could technically start my WR's in place of Reggie but he's been money the last 3 weeks.

What would you do?

Scoring: (fractional points)
2points per rec, 1 pt per 10 yards, 10 bonus points for 100+ rec yards.
I think it's 1 point per 25 return yards, but that rarely amounts to much.
1 pt per 12 yds rushing, something like .2 pts per attempted rush.
TD's are 6 points no matter how you get them.

Dietrich

Reaction score
I'd go with Jackson and Smith. It sounds like their shouldn't be any more disciplinary issues with Jackson and Smith has been targeted a ton lately. I just don't see Stafford ignoring Calvin Johnson another week. I don't think we can expect Burleson to get as many catches as last week.

Vetamur

Reaction score
2 pts. per reception then Id go with Burleson... hes getting a consistant amount of catches. Thats the safe play. The play with upside..Smith and Jackson..but that could net you less.. Smith is really hit and miss..could get you 20...could get you a big goose egg.

OP
OP
JesterHawk

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Forgot about Thursday football, well didn't "forget" just wasn't thinking about fantasy rosters. Ended up rolling with Burleson and Smith. Didn't do too badly and Marshall had a beast of a game (30 pts), Reggie got almost 20, Baltimore D was outstanding.

So despite what Jackson and Maclin do I should pull through ok.