Ryan Fitzpatrick vs DEN

or

Josh Freeman vs CAR

-------

Should I start:

Daniel Thomas (MIA) vs NE

or

Kevin Walter vs IND

I want some suggestions if it's possible. Thanks in advance.

JKent82

Reaction score
Hmm, Freeman I guess. Fitzpatrick I keep thinking is gonna breakout again, but he hasn't. Plus Denver has a pretty strong pass rush.

Freeman looked pretty good at the end of the Cowboys game, so maybe there is more hope he can do something against Carolina.

The other one though is a toss up...

Thomas probably won't play much, since they are probably gonna be behind and Reggie will be in even more than usual.

Walter hasn't done much at all, but at least the Colts suck.

Are those really the only players available for your flex spot? I guess I'd probably go Walter, Houston is more likely to still be passing, than Miami to be running, and at least Walter has scored a few times this year.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Damn man, how did get so far in fantasy? I am sorry but your options are terrible. I would start Freeman and Walter. Look at the waiver wire and see if there is anyone available cuz these two are not very good options.

OP
OP
vongstaTHEmonsta

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
Thanks for your input.

Yeah I'm in the championship. I might lose. I got this far because of luck and my running backs. Those two qbs are my qbs from draft day. Fitz was good from the beginning. But since Fred Jackson broke his leg I been lucky with what I had. That's why I'm having a hard time with starting D. Thomas or K. Walter.

Thanks again guys.