Trials Evolution

nategreat

Reaction score
Anyone plan on downloading this game on their 360? I loved Trials HD, and this year the level editor is going to be the exact same one that the company uses to make the levels. And it's not just limited to creating tracks- you can create side scrollers, first person shooters, etc. All user created content will be able to be downloaded as well.

I'm looking forward to it- it's good fun, and only $15. Well worth it.

[youtube]ySdRRny_rXg[/youtube]

mistaowen

Reaction score
Have you played it yet? I've seen some gameplay videos on youtube which look pretty awesome but I haven't pulled the trigger. Although it is much cheaper than almost anything out there nowadays, and looks to be worth the price of an actual disc game.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
mistaowen":uew5zsmu said:
Have you played it yet? I've seen some gameplay videos on youtube which look pretty awesome but I haven't pulled the trigger. Although it is much cheaper than almost anything out there nowadays, and looks to be worth the price of an actual disc game.

Yeah I got it, and have been working my way through it. Like the first one, the tracks get pretty challenging. There are some pretty awesome tracks, I love how you can be outdoors in this one. And there are already a TON of really fun tracks and skill games that others have created already, that can be downloaded- for literally endless content.

I've downloaded a few fun skill games that people have made, including a high jump game, where a bar rises a little higher after every successful jump above the bar. There's also basketball, bowling, stairclimbing (where you see how high you can climb a giant staircase), jetpacking... you name it.

Get it- totally worth the purchase.