Should I try to trade Roy Williams right now ?

Coxal

Reaction score
My team :

QBs : Matt Ryan, Trent Edwards
WRs : Greg Jennings, Roy Williams, DeSean Jackson, Justin Gage, Kevin Walter
RBs : Chris Johnson, Cedric Benson, Leon Washington, Donald Brown
TE : John Carlson
K : John Carney
DEF : Chargers, Raiders

So ? Should I trade this enormous bust right now and pry that some Homer in my league can't see his lake of skills ?

Seriously, I can believe you if you tell me that R. Williams is skilled but, it just doesn't work with Romo (but with WHO Romo manage to throw correctly ?)

In week 2 I started Jennings, R. Williams and Gage. I bench DeSean Jackson. F**k myself but thanks god I had Chris Johnson and Cedric Benson.

Dietrich

Reaction score
WOW, your team is stacked man. Considering how well the draft went for you I would say you won't have any problems dumping Williams on someone. If I were you I would deal him straight up for another RB, maybe you could package him for a better WR.

OP
OP
Coxal

Coxal

Reaction score
Yeah I love my draft especially when you know that I play in a 14-teams league. I'm thinking about 2 trade : - - Williams for Ray Rice or Sproles
- Williams+someone for Ochocinco...

Notice : McCoy and Michael Bush are FAs. Westbrook is injured, will McCoy be able to have 20+ carries?

Dietrich

Reaction score
If i were you I'd go for Ochocinco and then pick up McCoy. Benson is getting all of the carries in Cinci while Rice and Sproles both share carries.

OP
OP
Coxal

Coxal

Reaction score
Thank you Dietrich. I officially proposed :

- Roy Williams for Chad Ochocinco (I'll send a new proposition with Williams + Washington* if I need to)
- Roy Williams for Marion Barber

I'm waiting for Colts @ Dolphins, if we don't see Donald Brown, I drop him for McCoy.

*Yes, I forgot Leon Washington in my roster !!

Dietrich

Reaction score
I'd back out of that Barber trade. Barber hurt his quad in the game last night. I think Felix Jones is going to start getting more carries too.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Dont know who would give you much for R. Williams right now if you are in a league with educated people.. youre trying to sell while the stock is lowest..wait for a game he has a decent showing THEN trade him. Should have done it after week one... But if youre in a 14 league team and had that draft I suspect you are in with a bunch of noobs who probably draft as though its 2007... so maybe you can get something.

OP
OP
Coxal

Coxal

Reaction score
Vetamur":1nh2xvt7 said:
Dont know who would give you much for R. Williams right now if you are in a league with educated people.. youre trying to sell while the stock is lowest..wait for a game he has a decent showing THEN trade him. Should have done it after week one... But if youre in a 14 league team and had that draft I suspect you are in with a bunch of noobs who probably draft as though its 2007... so maybe you can get something.
You're right... After a good and long night I'm even wondering if I must keep Williams. After all, he just has a bad game and Romo struggled a lot. I don't need depth, Washington and Brown will see more carries asap and It's hard to have a better WR than Williams with a trade (If I want better I have to ask a true WR1 who's producing every week and no one want to trade this kind of key player... I guess).

I've some questions surrounding Moreno... I think he can produce the same numbers Steve Slaton had last year (he just need few more games). The guy wants DeSean Jackson but I can try to propose Gage or Walter... Who knows ? :D