Madden 2013 Seahawks video!

o0oboneheado0o

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already but I didn't see anything on it yet... 9 minutes of raw footage of us against the niners at E3...

[youtube]BvAmWM-kbWQ[/youtube]

ak3000

Reaction score
I know its just a game, but I saw some things that rubbed me wrong already.

After suffering through it all last year with the roster updates John Moffitt is still #65. At least McQuistain isnt #71 any more
They didn't throw Kellen Winslow Jr on the roster for the E3 reveal and just had Anthony McCoy as the 2nd TE. lol
Jason Jones over Alan Branch and Ruud over B-Wag. meh.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
It looks pretty good though a couple things stuck out to me. Barrett Ruud is starting at MLB and Red Bryant is on the wrong side of the field. Still doesn't look like EA is bothering to differentiate between the LDE and RDE.

tooshort

Reaction score
awesome graphics..although some of the facial models are whack..(marshawn especially)

Glad to see in the brief glimpses that Harbaugh is realistically depicted..(surely it's hard to render doucheyness but it came across!) Bravo sirs..bravo

CANHawk

Reaction score
God I hate Phil Simms. I hated him as a quarterback. Hated him as a commentator. Now I REALLY hate him as a video game character.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Is it sad that I just watched 9 minutes of a video game simulation and rooted like an idiot? Good god, I'm ready for the season to start!

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":3kcx2npc said:
It looks pretty good though a couple things stuck out to me. Barrett Ruud is starting at MLB and Red Bryant is on the wrong side of the field. Still doesn't look like EA is bothering to differentiate between the LDE and RDE.

I literally tweeted @DonnyMoore the ratings guy regarding switching them on last week and he said they get there roster depth charts from ourlads.com So I checked with them and sure as you know what ourlads had them backwards. I told Donny to watch the game tape and he would see that I was right and its been wrong in madden for 2 years now. So later on that evening Donny sent me me a tweet saying that it was a typo from ourlads and they fixed it for Madden 13 so Clemmons will be a RDE and Red a LDE. They can make all the adjustments before the game is shipped in august there still in the alpha stages with it

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Madden NEVER gets stats and players right for the Seahawks. We the lost boys of the NFL.

CANHawk

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":lvibdt7w said:
SmokinHawk":lvibdt7w said:

I literally tweeted @DonnyMoore the ratings guy regarding switching them on last week and he said they get there roster depth charts from ourlads.com So I checked with them and sure as you know what ourlads had them backwards. I told Donny to watch the game tape and he would see that I was right and its been wrong in madden for 2 years now. So later on that evening Donny sent me me a tweet saying that it was a typo from ourlads and they fixed it for Madden 13 so Clemmons will be a RDE and Red a LDE. They can make all the adjustments before the game is shipped in august there still in the alpha stages with it

Well done! High Five! :177692: Now tweet them back and thell them they made a mistake with the commentary because Chris Collinsworth's voice sounds just like Phil Simms'. That MUST be a mistake. Nobody likes Phil Simms.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":1z6hgj1l said:

I know it's usually the RDE who get's the sacks, yet in Madden (and it been this way forever) it seems to be flipped. The LDE get's the sacks as least when I play it.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Kam got away with a helmet to helmet hit on Moss in that first failed third down play by the Niners.