RB to start this week...

671hawk

Reaction score
I got M.Turner, P.Thomas and C.Benson.

Im starting Turner for sure but am conflicted with Benson vs Thomas. Thomas is "supposedly" back but Benson has been steady for me. Thomas has been splitting reps with some unknown undrafted rookie and Benson is facing a stout Pitts def.

What to do? What to do?

Thanks for any advice.

Glenn

Vetamur

Reaction score
Thomas has been splitting time with Mike Bell..who is not an unknown rookie..hes having a career resurgence after having at least 1 1,000 yard season with Denver. I would say Benson...but so far I have a dismal record this year. lol

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Bell is injured now, meaning Thomas will get the majority of carries for NO. That said, I'd still take Benson until Thomas shows that he's fully recovered from his MCL sprain.

OP
OP

671hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Bell has an mcl strain and is probably out. The other NO rback is some guy named Lynell Hamilton I think.

I also have the option of using Derrik Ward.

OP
OP

671hawk

Reaction score
Wow. Cadilac Willaiams is questionable now and D.Ward is now the starter. I think I have a real problem now deciding between Ward Benson and Thomas.

Coxal

Reaction score
Yeah me too I don't know if I can start Benson. He was limited all week at practice and face a tough defense (Steelers). My other option is Leon Washington who plays against tough DEF too (Titans).

That's a big deal, I think I'll go with Washington who is healthy and can catch the football. On the over hand, Benson is AWESOME since 2 weeks and I don't really know if is able to catch some passes out of the backfield?

HELP!

671hawk, I can't help you 'cause our problem involve the same player (Benson)...

Vetamur

Reaction score
Bucs will be playing from behind all game because of their D.. Ward seems a risk. I would still go with Benson. The situation in NO is too unsettled.. maybe they give the carries to Hamilton..maybe for just one game they let Bush try to handle the load again..maybe they throw 55 passes again. Benson seems the safe play, though Washington isnt bad as flex if you have him. Heck, Im willing to go as far as to say Forsett isnt bad flex anymore.. he is only going to get more playing time and his total yards arent bad and at some point hes going to find the endzone.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
I really like PT this week. Ok - that's not really true, but Benson will not see the ball much because they'll be behind, and will be against a good D.

Latest posts