Madden 13 - XBOX 360 - Seahawks.net Connected Careers League

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Welcome to the official home of the Seahawks.net Connected Careers League for Madden 13 on Xbox 360. We have just started the regular season and are looking for more members! We have 24 teams available for superstars (players) or head coaches. We advance every Tuesday and Friday, or when every team is complete.For an invite please post your gamertag below. Thanks to everyone who joined and I'm looking forward to a great season!

League Name - Seahawksnet
Password - hawks​

Members
TraumaHawk2011 - TraumaHawk2011 - HC Seahawks
TheRealDTM - Meldarion25 - HC Eagles
Cadillac - Goldust jr - HC Dolphins
hawksfanohio - Hawksfan1275 - HC Bears
rpmischris - Creepy Beefy - HC Patriots
Galen - Galen96 - HC Ravens
N/A - R0N4242 - HC 49ers
N/A - LoneXViper101 - HC Viking

League Settings
Difficulty - All Pro
Time - 6mins 20 second runoff
Salary Cap - On
Legends - On
Type - Players & Coaches

Current Date
Regular Season Week 5

Next Advance
Saturday PM, Oct 27th

Season Standings
Patriots 4-0
Bears 4-0
Ravens 3-1
Eagles 3-1
Dolphins 4-1
Seahawks 2-2
Vikings 1-3
:49ersmall: 49ers 1-3

Latest League News

Anthony Fasanao traded to Buccaneers
Tom Brady traded to the bills
Brandon Mebane out for season
Michael Vick throws for a record 8 touchdowns
Jason Babin breaks sack record w/9 in a game
Chandler Jones breaks sack record w/8 in a game
Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs on the block
Tom Brady on trading block

Weekly Awards
Week 4
NFC O:Michael Vick
AFC O: Ryan Mallett
NFC D: Terrence McGee
AFC D: Chandler Jones​

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
eagles_banner.jpg

Eagles Press Release":cln6vt26 said:
August 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Eagles released the following statement regarding the death of Garrett Reid, son of Coach Andy Reid:

The Philadelphia Eagles are sad to announce that Garrett Reid, the oldest son of head coach Andy Reid, has died. Garrett Reid, 29, had been attending Eagles training camp with his father and was found in his room this morning.

Offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg and defensive coordinator Juan Castillo oversaw the team's walk-through this morning, and will oversee the team until Reid's return.

"This news is heartbreaking for everyone in the Eagles family. Our hearts go out to Andy, his wife, Tammy, and their children," said Eagles Chairman/CEO Jeffrey Lurie.

The team will share further updates as information becomes available.

(Copyright ©2012 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

August 6, 2012 -- The Philadelphia Eagles released the following statment

The Philadelphia Eagles are dejected to announce that Andy Reid, head coach and VP of football operations for the Eagles for over 11 years has decided to retire from football following his son Garrett's Death.

Mr. Reid will spend the immediate future with his family and friends and we wish him nothing but the best and thank him for his decade+ of service.

Marty Mornhinweg will step in as interm head-coach until candidates have been interviewed.

The Team will share further updates as information becomes available.

ESPN":cln6vt26 said:
August 7, 2012 -- ESPN released the following report

Chris Mortensen of ESPN network reports "the Eagles have began interviewing candidates for the Head Coach and VP of Football operations positions. Inside sources tell me they've already interviewed Defensive coordinator Juan Castillo fulfilling the Rooney rule. I've also heard a "dark horse" candidate is in serious contention for the job."

We will pass along news as we get it.

The Eagles are pleased to announce the highering of television and movie star Jon Hamm as Head Coach and VP of Football operations. Coach Hamm blew away the front office in his interviews sharing with us a clear vision for the Eagles and a plan for success. Coach Hamm's motivational skills are off the charts and with Coaches Mornhinweg and Castillo coaching the offense and defense respectively we believe this is the best direction for the franchise.

Please join me in welcoming Jon to our community and family.

Go Eagles
Jeffrey Lurie, Eagles Chairman/CEO

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
I'd be down to do a superstar career mode.

GT: Placebo20

Also feel free to join us in the madden community = SeahawksNET pw= largent

Cadillac

Reaction score
I'll do it. My GT is Goldust Jr

I'll be sending you a friend request.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Ok guys going to be starting after the first set of games, sometime next week after we have official week 1 rosters. Since it's just a few of us I think we can vote/discuss on some of the settings. I'd prefer 6 minute all-pro however to keep it the same as standard online matches. I'm also against "sim play" were there's rules set about how many fb runs you can do and such, I hope this can be a fun and civil league and we won't need to over due the rules.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
League is up, invites have been sent. Please join so we can get this thing going :)

Cadillac

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1fqgyr90 said:
League is up, invites have been sent. Please join so we can get this thing going :)

When do we start? I'm in...

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Will start asap, i'd prefer more than 3 users though, so those of you with invites out please accept.

Cadillac

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3h2z9jh1 said:
how bout a fifa league? fifa > madden

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

[youtube]oYnH-HQGBgg[/youtube]

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
League is Live! Please get your preseason week 1 practice and game done, I will be advancing this tuesday at about 3pst.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Preseason week 1 advanced! Week 2 is now live. Please make sure to practice and play your game, i'll be advancing this weekend, most likely saturday. If you have a game against a user opponent please try and contact them here, i'm updating the original post with user information.

Cadillac

Reaction score
Jonathan Martin isn't worth his weight in crap. 3 sacks allowed on one possession.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I have tackles to trade Demetrius Bell is an 81 28 years old. Would only be looking for mid round compensation.

Cadillac

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3wtopali said:
I have tackles to trade Demetrius Bell is an 81 28 years old. Would only be looking for mid round compensation.

From the up-aboves...
While Jonathan Martin is currently experiencing (expected) growing pains, the Dolphins organization holds him in a very high regard. We feel that Jonathan is an upcoming premier talent at the tackle position and have fully committed to a play-and-learn approach in his development. While the Dolphins appreciate your generosity, outside help at the position will not be required at this time.

Sincerely
Jeff Ireland, General Manager