Marshawn Lynch trade

jkitsune

Reaction score
Just wanted to share this with someone.

A player in my live fantasy draft picked 4 RBs in the first 4 round (you can only start 2 in this league, no W/R flex). He gloated about it because 'everyone'll have to trade with me to get good RBs.'

I wound up with decent but not spectacular backs, but was overall pleased with my team.

The day after the draft, this guy trades me Marshawn Lynch (his first rounder) and Anquan Boldin for Vincent Jackson (my seventh rounder) and Denarius Moore.

So instead of just picking a great player in the first round, he got Vincent Jackson for his first round back. And we swap WR3s.

Love it.

JKent82

Reaction score
Ha! He did not work the trade lines enough, good work there. That helps your team immensely haha.

Now I need some offers like that.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
If Denarius Moore becomes one of Peyton's favorite targets he could put up HUGE numbers. He looked really good before his injury a few years ago, and last year he had Tebow.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JesterHawk":l2ssnsg5 said:
If Denarius Moore becomes one of Peyton's favorite targets he could put up HUGE numbers. He looked really good before his injury a few years ago, and last year he had Tebow.

Haha. Oopsie.

Denarius Moore is on the Raiders.

You're thinking of Demaryius Thomas.

JKent82

Reaction score
And I'd rather have Denarius Moore than Anquan. There's actually some upside there.

Veilside

Reaction score
jkitsune":2pb712ip said:
Just wanted to share this with someone.

A player in my live fantasy draft picked 4 RBs in the first 4 round (you can only start 2 in this league, no W/R flex). He gloated about it because 'everyone'll have to trade with me to get good RBs.'

I wound up with decent but not spectacular backs, but was overall pleased with my team.

The day after the draft, this guy trades me Marshawn Lynch (his first rounder) and Anquan Boldin for Vincent Jackson (my seventh rounder) and Denarius Moore.

So instead of just picking a great player in the first round, he got Vincent Jackson for his first round back. And we swap WR3s.

Love it.

It's obvious he spread himself out real thin at WR if he values VJack more than his first rounder. Swapping Moore for Boldin could be a wash if Flaco ever turns elite like people are predicting lately. Just goes to show what a horrible strategy that was especially with no flex option.