Who to start week one?

12thMode

Reaction score
Ok, So I picked up Payton Manning in the 5th round and then was able to pick up R. Wilson in the later rounds. Who should I start week one?

P Manning at home vs PIT
RW away vs AZ

I am leaning towards Manning, but at the same time Wilson might break out, but I guess a lot of that depends if Lynch plays or not.

Thoughts?

Veilside

Reaction score
That's a tough one beings Steelers were the 2nd best team against QB's last season. I just don't think you can start RW over Manning before seeing how he does in a regular game yet. Starting RW is a huge gamble but could pay off big also. I'd probably have to go with the vet for week 1 and see how they both do, especially if your weak anywhere else and QB pts are really important to you winning this week.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am debating whether to play Aaron Rogers vs SF or stick in Jay Cutler vs Ind.
Cutler seems to have a much better match up and I feel this could be a break out year for him getting Marshall back to throw to.
Nice issue to have. I think I drafted very well for QB this year. :)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3i6acv3d said:
Cutler seems to have a much better match up and I feel this could be a break out year for him getting Marshall back to throw to.

Weird..I have those same 2 QBs and the same quandry. I think Im going to go with Rogers though...

JKent82

Reaction score
12thMode":2m1qm07x said:
Ok, So I picked up Payton Manning in the 5th round and then was able to pick up R. Wilson in the later rounds. Who should I start week one?

P Manning at home vs PIT
RW away vs AZ

I am leaning towards Manning, but at the same time Wilson might break out, but I guess a lot of that depends if Lynch plays or not.

Thoughts?

Peyton at home. Pittsburgh D is still overrated in my opinion and they are without Ryan Clark due to the sickle cell. That'd be the safe thing anyways. But Russell probably has more upside with the chance he goes for a few long runs.

Seahwkgal":2m1qm07x said:

Aaron. Even though it is SF, he should play all the way through the game. Chicago will probably jump to a quick lead and quit throwing. And it's Aaron Rodgers haha.

SeatownJay":2m1qm07x said:
My week one quandry is who to start as my flex player, Pierre Garcon or Darrius Heyward-Bey.

Garcon! Shootout in New Orleans! Even if RGIII is a rook, I'd take him over DHB. Both so inconsistent it's tough to say what'll actually happen. I'm starting Garcon in one league though.

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
the only team that i won with this week was the one i had wilson starting.... damn u matt stafford and micheal vick!

JKent82

Reaction score
JKent82":28dj1ip0 said:
12thMode":28dj1ip0 said:

P Manning at home vs PIT
RW away vs AZ

Thoughts?

Peyton at home. Pittsburgh D is still overrated in my opinion and they are without Ryan Clark due to the sickle cell. That'd be the safe thing anyways. But Russell probably has more upside with the chance he goes for a few long runs.

Seahwkgal":28dj1ip0 said:

Aaron. Even though it is SF, he should play all the way through the game. Chicago will probably jump to a quick lead and quit throwing. And it's Aaron Rodgers haha.

SeatownJay":28dj1ip0 said:
My week one quandry is who to start as my flex player, Pierre Garcon or Darrius Heyward-Bey.

Garcon! Shootout in New Orleans! Even if RGIII is a rook, I'd take him over DHB. Both so inconsistent it's tough to say what'll actually happen. I'm starting Garcon in one league though.

Woo batting 1.000!