My sole opportunity to brag...FF

Vetamur

Reaction score
On all 4 of my teams I drafted Alfred Morris in the last round of the draft (knew he would be there so took my kicker one round early, ensuring I got the kicker I wanted PLUS a starting RB...in the last round).
Chickened out on one team..but started him on 3 of my 4 teams. Talk about a sleeper! I finally guessed something right! Im not very good at FF, but I am giving myself a pat on the back for reading that just right. He was only ON 3% of Yahoo teams and started 1%.

Now I can go back to screwing up the rest of my season with my one tiny moral victory

JesterHawk

Reaction score
A Shanahan running back as a starter? Not for the risk averse.

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
Shanahan is not hard to figgure out. I usually draft whatever rookie RB is playing for Shanahan each year - they will be starting before the season is out.

This year, it just came a little early. Yep, I drafted him too.

Veilside

Reaction score
ChiefHawk":31dvpeog said:
Shanahan is not hard to figgure out. I usually draft whatever rookie RB is playing for Shanahan each year - they will be starting before the season is out.

This year, it just came a little early. Yep, I drafted him too.

I've dabbled in the Shanahan challenge in seasons past and let me just say.....IT IS NOT WORTH IT. The man is out to ruin your season, he does it on purpose and if at all possible he would have come over and unplugged your computer during your draft and held the reset button till the first 5 rounds were over. He hates you and that's all you need to know.