Week 2 Trade advice

Veilside

Reaction score
Okay so someone offers me Chris Johnson (his rd 1 pick) for Lawfirm (my 6th rd pick) straight up. I counter with his CJ2K and Brandon Marshall for my Lawfirm and Pierre Garcon. He hasn't accepted yet, but I'm starting to get cold feet on this offer. During the draft my top 2 WRs I wanted to grab were Julio Jones (got him in the 3rd) and Marshall (went in the 4th), so I really wanted Marshall and his reuniting with Cutler.

After seeing that Cutler will most likely struggle against good pass rushes (again) this season and the good protection RG3 got (tho it was vs the Saints) I'm starting to have doubts about whether Marshall and Johnson are worth the risk of losing a nice consistent Lawfirm and possible upside of Garcon.

Marshall and Johnson = higher total upside
Lawfirm and Garcon = safer (tho Garcon is still a risk)

What say you?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I would wait until after this week to see what CJ and Lawfirm look like. Personally, I think CJ is going to mail it in all year so you're better with Lawfirm and Garcon on that alone.

OP
OP
Veilside

Veilside

Reaction score
I couldn't take it anymore and I cancelled it lol. The risk was just too high and I'm already super weak at RB as it is. I'm just gonna run with Doug Martin, Lawfirm and hope Garcon gets enough targets.

And of course watch Brandon Marshall explode all over my face for chickening out.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Veilside":hgc8d3am said:
I couldn't take it anymore and I cancelled it lol. The risk was just too high and I'm already super weak at RB as it is. I'm just gonna run with Doug Martin, Lawfirm and hope Garcon gets enough targets.

And of course watch Brandon Marshall explode all over my face for chickening out.

As a Marshall owner, I have to say that, right now...screw that guy.

OP
OP
Veilside

Veilside

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2h244ynx said:
Veilside":2h244ynx said:

As a Marshall owner, I have to say that, right now...screw that guy.

Cutlers protection really does worry me when it comes to Marshall. I think he'll light it up against weak pass rushes but the GB game just further drives the point home.