Why you go with your gut on Fantasy Football

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Last week on the NFL Network Ticker, they had advertised that the Seahawks defense should be benched. Needless to say, the Hawks finished with the 3rd highest in points. But we all say this coming.

:r2d2:

Random Droid.
Problem?

hawksfan515

Reaction score
They just played it safe, can't blame them.

It's like saying everyone should of known that the Cards would beat the Patriots. No...... Upsets happen. Dallas had an elite O. We had a good chance of winning the game. We had a LOW chance of shutting down their O, and making it look worse than the Cardinals.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I have the Seahawks D in 2 leagues (out of 3). I have Haushka in one. Rotating between our secondary players in another. This week was a good week.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I have the Seahawks D in my league, was the first D taken as a matter of fact, and have started them both weeks. I will continue to start them no matter what the talking heads say, that's how confident I am in Seattle's defense.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Drafted Seattle D in a league with a ton of 9ers/Raiders fans (live in SF), they lasted till the 2nd to last round, and I got "wow, you're a believer, huh?"

I've started them every week. Didn't think once about sitting them against Rodgers. Nor will I unless they show some odd regression. This D is a monster.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
On a side note, I'm a little worried about the lack of turnovers we are getting. No interceptions really, only 2 on the year. I hope this number increases later when we face worse QB's, as Aaron Rodgers was fine with not throwing it while under pressure. I'm sure Sam Bradford won't feel the same way about that.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
jkitsune":1mywxp2u said:
Drafted Seattle D in a league with a ton of 9ers/Raiders fans (live in SF), they lasted till the 2nd to last round, and I got "wow, you're a believer, huh?"

I've started them every week. Didn't think once about sitting them against Rodgers. Nor will I unless they show some odd regression. This D is a monster.
See, people like that shouldn't even be playing fantasy football. Any player that's done their research and knows a good deal about the NFL, other than just their own team, knows this D was for real last season and would even be better this season. Hell, I can't stand the Niners but if their D wasn't getting drafted so early, I would've picked them.