Madden Roster Update #5 Is Bittersweet

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
They finally listened and gave Nate Burleson and Julius Jones ratings increases to 80, which im hoping is CTH for Nate and SPD for Jones, LoJack from a 75 to a 78, and raised Heater from a 60 to a 71. They dropped Housh from 91 to 90, Branch from 76 to 72, James from 84 to 80, and Mare from a 77 to a 76. They moved Trufant down the depth chart as well, and dropped our overall rating from a 77 to a 75. The whole overall rating thing kind of pissed me off, but other than that I think they did a fairly good job EXCEPT FOR THE FACT that Mebane is still only an 80. They did a fairly good job for the other teams too I think. Thoughts?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
They need to get a new guy to make these ratings.....Moore sucks! And what is Jones' speed now, if its not higher then 86 I will still be using Forsett...

OP
OP
ElDoceHombre

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
I *heard* it's now an 87, but I haven't been home yet. I think it should be more like an 89 but oh well, 87 isn't too bad.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":1v1c2scl said:
I *heard* it's now an 87, but I haven't been home yet. I think it should be more like an 89 but oh well, 87 isn't too bad.

I looked and yes it is 87 speed for Jones, but I guess I will be using Forsett still. And really.....Branch a 72, I know he has not played but that doesn't mean his skills went to the crap hole. I could see him dropping to a 75 but that's it right now. And can Jon Ryan get some love on Madden, the man is leading the league punting wise in multiple categories and he is only a 70 overall, c'mon man!

Birdfinger

Reaction score
Blitzer88":689l6qa7 said:
SundayNiteBlackout":689l6qa7 said:
Did they add lime green jerseys?

No they did not..... :(

I heard that things like unis can't be changed in a roster update but the Limes were going to be included in the second game patch.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Birdfinger":35qmn7re said:
Blitzer88":35qmn7re said:
SundayNiteBlackout":35qmn7re said:
Did they add lime green jerseys?

No they did not..... :(

I heard that things like unis can't be changed in a roster update but the Limes were going to be included in the second game patch.

Well they better....I want to blind my opponents. LOL!

TravTex

Reaction score
Blitzer88":7mjztssw said:
Well they better....I want to blind my opponents. LOL!

Mix and match blinding. Silver helmets, green jersey, white pants, green shoes?