NFL fantasy live says cowboys "haven't allowed a rec TD"

MdHawk225

Reaction score
Just now on NFL network....I guess that TD to McCoy from Wilson didn't count either

mikeak

Reaction score
I guess that should have been overruled by the real refs as well. Crap it sounds like we should be 0-4 after 3 weeks I it just hasn't been for those darn replacement refs....,

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MdHawk225":2l6kj7lt said:
Just now on NFL network....I guess that TD to McCoy from Wilson didn't count either

They meant a TD to a WR. Only two passing TD's they've allowed have been to tight ends (Bennett and McCoy)

But it's probably more fun to think the media hates Seattle. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
M

MdHawk225

Reaction score
Oh ok...I went back numerous times because I thought thats what they were talking bout....but I never heard "wr"..but thanks for the correction

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Wait... I can still hate all those pathetic lying spineless cowards with all of my being until I die right?

Pstark3

Reaction score
I heard that too and it made me think.. But I never heard them say to a WR. All I heard was they never allowed a passing touchdown

dunceface

Reaction score
It wasn't really a pass, Russell Wilson just ran it down to him, handed it to him, then ran back behind the line of scrimmage and celebrated.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
It really was not a pass....Wilson was just trying to throw the ball away when it slipped out of his hand and luckily McCoy was able to grab it so it was really just a long fumble. :sarcasm_off: