Trade advice, please give me your input

Veilside

Reaction score
This trade is driving my crazy because I like my team but I'm currently 1-3 in a 12 man PPR league.

My team:
QB: Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson
RB: Doug Martin, Lawfirm, Ryan Williams, Lamar Miller
WR: Julio Jones, Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, Pierre Garcon, Titus Young, Donnie Avery, Ramsus Barden
TE: Jimmy Graham, Fred Davis

Trade is send Julio Jones and Pierre Garcon for Darren Sproles and Steve Johnson. I feel I may need more consistency in my starters and Johnson would fill that at WR and lessen the blow of losing Julio. Sproles would help a ton with my underperforming RBs.

He sent me a one sided offer to get Julio and this is my last counter offer I'm thinking of proposing. I have a feeling he may counter with swapping Garcon and Decker.

So what do you think about both of those trades? I really want Sproles but I'm not sure I would do it if he wants Decker.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Another trade offer where you're essentially giving up 2 players for lesser pieces.

OP
OP
Veilside

Veilside

Reaction score
I don't view Sproles as a lesser piece in a PPR league. He may not have the upside Julio has but I said I was looking for more consistency and Garcon is nothing but a hit or miss play every week when healthy.

I didn't do the trade beings I didn't want to lose Julio. I'm just going to hope my RBs turn a corner soon, or one of my sleepers breaks out big as this years Demarco Murray (Miller or Hillman).