Madden Seahawks defense.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Is it just me, or has it just turned into the worst defense in the league? I can't stand using them anymore. It's always a ridiculous game because they can't do anything.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
No problems on my end. They are amazing in Madden this year. Sherm and BB get me picks for days.

pinksheets

Reaction score
What are you running? Run man coverage all day. They neutered zone coverage this year.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
pinksheets":3jilodin said:
What are you running? Run man coverage all day. They neutered zone coverage this year.

Yeah man to man is the way to go with the Hawks D.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Run press man coverage on all plays. Only send a blitz if the OLB has no receiver lined up across from him. You will get at least two picks a game playing this way.

muxpux

Reaction score
i had a streak of i think it was 5 straight online games with a pick by sherman. i love em.

pinksheets

Reaction score
It's also worth noting that in Madden, OL/DL interactions are awful. There is basically no pass rush against an LT in Madden, so make sure to have Bryant lined up over there (I think that means make him #1 as LE on the depth chart). Put either Clemons or Irvin as the #1 RE, Irvin is an absolute monster in that game due to his speed. I tend to switch off from usering Wagner at MLB to stop the over the middle easy stuff to usering Irvin to blow up the QB. Don't waste any pass rushers on going after the LT except maybe in nickel formations in obvious passing downs. If you have Bryant going against the RT, you're screwing yourself.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The sad thing is just how much of this thread is applicable to the real-life Seahawks.