I won my league's Super Bowl with...

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
I won my league's Super Bowl with...
Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 pm
  • ...Russell, Marshawn & the Seahawks D. 130+ points three weeks straight; first to squeak into the playoffs, then to win the playoff game, and then the championship.

    This is one of the greatest moments of my life. :0190l:
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14485
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: I won my league's Super Bowl with...
Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 pm
  • Damn........ Your fantasy team for the last 3 weeks has been unstoppable.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5228
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: I won my league's Super Bowl with...
Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:34 am
  • hawksfan515 wrote:Damn........ Your fantasy team for the last 3 weeks has been unstoppable.


    Yes it has been. I've never been any good at FF because I'm too Seahawks loyal. I won't start players going against us and I'll do silly things like start Hass over Favre or Russ over Matt Ryan and other such things. Just so happy it finally worked out for once!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14485
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: I won my league's Super Bowl with...
Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:40 am
  • I won my league as well. Found a really good strategy and stuck with it. Only Seahawk I had was RW. Stashed him on my bench because I didn't want anyone else to have him. It also didn't hurt too much to have Matt Ryan dropping 50 points the past couple games.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7076
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: I won my league's Super Bowl with...
Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:07 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:I won my league as well. Found a really good strategy and stuck with it. Only Seahawk I had was RW. Stashed him on my bench because I didn't want anyone else to have him. It also didn't hurt too much to have Matt Ryan dropping 50 points the past couple games.


    Russ outscored Ryan in my league every game the last 3 weeks. In fact, week 15 Russ had the highest total for any quarterback the entire year. I think our scoring was a little weird though.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14485
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: I won my league's Super Bowl with...
Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:21 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:I won my league as well. Found a really good strategy and stuck with it. Only Seahawk I had was RW. Stashed him on my bench because I didn't want anyone else to have him. It also didn't hurt too much to have Matt Ryan dropping 50 points the past couple games.


    Russ outscored Ryan in my league every game the last 3 weeks. In fact, week 15 Russ had the highest total for any quarterback the entire year. I think our scoring was a little weird though.

    Yeah your settings must've been set up differently. Ryan and Russ were close but Ryan edged him by just a couple points.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7076
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: I won my league's Super Bowl with...
Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:02 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:...Russell, Marshawn & the Seahawks D. 130+ points three weeks straight; first to squeak into the playoffs, then to win the playoff game, and then the championship.

    This is one of the greatest moments of my life. :0190l:


    Eff yeah buddy!!! I finally won in my league with the Seahawks D gettin it done all year but RW3 on the bench...wish I coulda had the balls to start him over Brees even though he outscored him 5of the final 6 weeks...
    But I got to third place in my other league and outscored everyone the final week on the Back of Marshawn with compliments throughout the season of Sidney Rice and Golden Tate between both leagues along with the final win coming from the win over the niners! so I feel u homie having all of these things come together at the same time and I even got lucky enough to experience this in front of some of my niners friends who also lost a $100 bet with a 10 pt handicap they had w one of my patriot fan friends!!!

    P.s. I realize this extremely late but I won in my big money league where the payout is $800 for 1st so I've been living the champion life for the past week! BAAAALLLLIINNNNN!!!!!
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3322
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


Re: I won my league's Super Bowl with...
Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:55 am
  • dunceface wrote:P.s. I realize this extremely late but I won in my big money league where the payout is $800 for 1st so I've been living the champion life for the past week! BAAAALLLLIINNNNN!!!!!


    Well hell damn yeah!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14485
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North




It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest