I won my league's Super Bowl with...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
...Russell, Marshawn & the Seahawks D. 130+ points three weeks straight; first to squeak into the playoffs, then to win the playoff game, and then the championship.

This is one of the greatest moments of my life. :0190l:

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hawksfan515":1jm0tu9s said:
Damn........ Your fantasy team for the last 3 weeks has been unstoppable.

Yes it has been. I've never been any good at FF because I'm too Seahawks loyal. I won't start players going against us and I'll do silly things like start Hass over Favre or Russ over Matt Ryan and other such things. Just so happy it finally worked out for once!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I won my league as well. Found a really good strategy and stuck with it. Only Seahawk I had was RW. Stashed him on my bench because I didn't want anyone else to have him. It also didn't hurt too much to have Matt Ryan dropping 50 points the past couple games.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
-The Glove-":2ivn29n3 said:
I won my league as well. Found a really good strategy and stuck with it. Only Seahawk I had was RW. Stashed him on my bench because I didn't want anyone else to have him. It also didn't hurt too much to have Matt Ryan dropping 50 points the past couple games.

Russ outscored Ryan in my league every game the last 3 weeks. In fact, week 15 Russ had the highest total for any quarterback the entire year. I think our scoring was a little weird though.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1h2qutrt said:
-The Glove-":1h2qutrt said:

Russ outscored Ryan in my league every game the last 3 weeks. In fact, week 15 Russ had the highest total for any quarterback the entire year. I think our scoring was a little weird though.
Yeah your settings must've been set up differently. Ryan and Russ were close but Ryan edged him by just a couple points.

dunceface

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":4hmq4x3u said:
...Russell, Marshawn & the Seahawks D. 130+ points three weeks straight; first to squeak into the playoffs, then to win the playoff game, and then the championship.

This is one of the greatest moments of my life. :0190l:

Eff yeah buddy!!! I finally won in my league with the Seahawks D gettin it done all year but RW3 on the bench...wish I coulda had the balls to start him over Brees even though he outscored him 5of the final 6 weeks...
But I got to third place in my other league and outscored everyone the final week on the Back of Marshawn with compliments throughout the season of Sidney Rice and Golden Tate between both leagues along with the final win coming from the win over the niners! so I feel u homie having all of these things come together at the same time and I even got lucky enough to experience this in front of some of my niners friends who also lost a $100 bet with a 10 pt handicap they had w one of my patriot fan friends!!!

P.s. I realize this extremely late but I won in my big money league where the payout is $800 for 1st so I've been living the champion life for the past week! BAAAALLLLIINNNNN!!!!!

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dunceface":izk6s7qd said:
P.s. I realize this extremely late but I won in my big money league where the payout is $800 for 1st so I've been living the champion life for the past week! BAAAALLLLIINNNNN!!!!!

Well hell damn yeah!