Madden

Aristotle22

Reaction score
This may be a reach, but there have got to be some pretty good madden players out there that can make some good play calls. I Think you can pick up an application at the VMAC.
Sorry,no sarcasm font

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
I play a man-zone hybrid. I man up on the outside receivers and rb and have Thomas deep middle. I put hill and wright in zone. I send a 5 man rush. The idea is to take away the deep routes with corners and make the middle of the field a interception machine

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":3dfoccrk said:
I play a man-zone hybrid. I man up on the outside receivers and rb and have Thomas deep middle. I put hill and wright in zone. I send a 5 man rush. The idea is to take away the deep routes with corners and make the middle of the field a interception machine

Is this a 4-3 formation? What's the play called?

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Let me call a nano blitz for Gus Bradley. Guaranteed sack every time! And there's only 3 man rushing.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":27sr5l9e said:
seahawksfanatic000":27sr5l9e said:

Is this a 4-3 formation? What's the play called?

I audible to it at the beginning of the play. I play it out of the 4-3 "under" package it's called Sam blitz