.NET Superstars FF League - 2012

Thunderbird

Reaction score
First, I wanted to say thank you people for inviting me back--after such a long absence (2006). For those of you not sure who I am or what I am talking about...I am discussing the wonderful game of fantasy football and the league that a corps group of .netters participate in, if they get a chance which is "first come first serve". Most of us have been around here for over 7 years and have only made it into the league twice.

Anywho, I hope we can keep this going for a while. Who knows, maybe we can play for beer, dinner, or for an afternoon at Temple during a road game. Who knows?

Back to the actual season that our FF League had, I thought I was choking during the second half of the season (I started at 5-0 and ended up at 7-6. Talk about a lucky finish).

During the second half of the season, I just had to pray and hold on. Somehow, someway...I WON! WOOOOHOOOOO!

That means I am 2-2 in achieving the status of league champion of the esteemed .Net Superstars FF league. I am stoked my dumb-ass got lucky enough to pull it off, let alone twice. Not only am I am a retired Marine, but I am also Polish--which means I have two things that are NOT working in of my favor.

By the way, this Polish/Marine is known as "First and Pike" on the Yahoo Leagues. First, I wanted to say thank you to you people for inviting me back--after such a long absence (2006)==I had a blast playing again. For those of you not sure who I am or what I am talking about...I am talking about the wonderful game of fantasy football and the league that a corps of .netters just participated in. Most of us have been around here for over 7 years.

Anywho, I hope we can keep this going for a while. Who knows, maybe we can play for beer, dinner or for an afternoon at Temple during a road game. Who knows?

Back to the actual season we had, I thought I was choking during the second half of the season (I started at 5-0 and ended up at 7-6...talk about luck).

During the second half of the season, I just had to pray and hold on. Somehow, someway...I WON! WOOOOHOOOOO

That means I am 2-2 in achieving the status of league champion of the esteemed .Net Superstars FF league. I am stoked my dumb ass got lucky enough to pull it off, let alone twice. Not only am I a retired Marine, but I am also Polish.

By the way, this Polish/Marine/Seahawk Fanatic (I forgot what my day job was) is also known as "First and Pike" on the Yahoo Leagues. I am thinking about changing it to my .Net. After all, I have been using it for over 6 years now.

Respectfully,

Mikey

I still have no idea why my post count is so low. It should be well over 3000--considering I have been chewing the fat here since Oct of 2005. What gives?

Latest posts