MechWarrior Online?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Loving it so far. It's a true simulator - you can't win without teamwork, and the gameplay choices have been made against creating any kind of "easy mode". It's a bit of a grind to build up enough C-Bills to start building and designing your own 'Mechs, and I'm trying to play it on a laptop with 3 GB of RAM and an old video card so naturally it's barely playable for me. But still fun!

Anyone else playing it?

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I've been interested in playing for a bit, now I have a tipping point. I'll download tonight and look you up. Whats your in game name?

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I've played MWO a few times and I just can't get into it. Part of it is probably I don't have a joystick and it seems a game heavily dependent on one. The good news is though that I've discoverd Hawken :). If you're into Mech type games this is a blast.

The controls are alot more friendly for keyboard use and the gameplay is alot faster. Unlike MWO you can still be a threat as just coming in too. Many differnt mechs to match many different gamestyles aswell. Just a funner game in my opinion, you should give it a try.

My ingame name is NemesisVii,

look forward to seeing you ingame or anyone else who feels like giving it a try. Can't hurt it's also a free to play game.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Actually MWO hates joysticks. Mouses are crucial there.